PTI Cymru Ltd has a bilingual contact centre in North Wales. The Contact Centre agents provide customer service, general enquiries, reception services and complaint handling.
These services are delivered over the telephone, by email and on social media. Based in Penrhyndeudraeth, North Wales, our dedicated contact centre agents operate professional, bespoke and bilingual customer service systems for organisations across Wales and the UK.
The Ideal Candidate:
- A team-orientated person.
- Strong work ethic, always looking to add value to the team and the business.
- Acting as 1st point of contact for all Customers, delivering an efficient, personalised and professional service at all times.
- A good communicator who can deal with a broad range of queries and customers on a daily basis, by phone and by email.
- Willing to contribute ideas in areas where our services could/should be improved or enhanced.
- Ability to speak Welsh is essential.
What you can expect from us:
- To be part of a customer focused organisation.
- To be part of a friendly and supportive team.
- Good holiday entitlement.
- Pension and other benefits.
If you feel like this job is perfect for you, please drop us a line with your CV (firstname.lastname@example.org) and a covering letter explaining why you think you’re the right person for us. If we think you could work well with us, we will invite you to interview.
This role requires flexible shift patterns and includes evenings and weekends.